In the PARK…Over 80 fine artists/fine handmakers
AND BEYOND THE PARK…16 Businesses with artists, raffles, giveaways, hands on activities and More!!
- Bay Head Cheese Shop-Enter to win a gift basket… cheese, wine pairing, and tasting 12-4
- Susan Roche-portrait/family photography.
- Opal and Olive: Seaglass artist Judy Coyle.
- La Luz-fine artist Carol Magnatta…also 20% off selected items
- Mueller’s Bakery-Vintage flatware jewelry by Joan Miller
- Andi’s- Nancy Smith and her line of handmade soaps & an “Enter to win” a gift certificate for guessing the amount of paint chips in our window.
- Integrative Healing and Wellness-Henna artist Mackenzie/$10 hand or foot …she will also be showing her own art work.
- Coastal Cottage and The Cottage Closet– India Hicks representative with jewelry and handbags.
- Therapeutic Touch– Mary Lou Donner-jewelry making 11-2
- Jolly Tar- artist Tina Kirkland Graham and photographer Laura Shippee Hart.
- Beach House Classic Board Shop– wood artist Doug Rella
- Burkes Market Liquor Store: Rose-blush wine tasting
- Waterlily- Hive Trunk Show/ baby clothes for the busy little bees… plus sweet treats and refreshments.
- Childers-a free raffle for a beach cruiser. Anyone interested in participating can stop by our office from 11-3 on the day of the event and fill out a raffle ticket for a chance to win.
- Kids Art Studio: drop in from 12-2 for free art time.
- Noon– fine artist Elizabeth Sabine/oil seascapes…And lite bites and refreshments all day.
June 23, 2019 10-4pm Rain or Shine