Specializing in Estate Planning, Guardianships and Probate of Estates, Real Estate, Business, Bankruptcy, and Commercial Litigation.
- We provide competent guidance to your family and loved ones in the event of death or disability.
- We prepare Wills (Last Will and Testament), Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Care Directives (sometimes called Living Wills), and Trusts for Family Members who have special needs.
- We work on bankruptcies for debtors and represent creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
- We will work with you on the purchase, sale, financing or lease of commercial or residential real estate.
- We help start-up businesses form their companies (including formation of LLC’s and Corporations).
- We represent clients who want to sell or buy a business.
- We represent clients who are negotiating contracts and leases, and clients in various types of general litigation, collection cases, billing disputes, and lease litigation.
- Roberta Anne Burcz is an AARP participating attorney.